We are AGT Property Management and Lettings in Peterborough
We are residential property management and lettings specialists based in Peterborough but we cover rented properties in Peterborough and surrounding areas.
AGT Property Management and Lettings is headed up by Director Adam Gregory.
Adam has over 14 years experience in property management including when he previously worked as a Senior Property Manager for over 6 years at an independent property management and letting agent in Peterborough.
Adam is qualified under the Regulated Qualification which is the NFOPP Level 3 Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management for England and Wales. The great local knowledge and experience that Adam has is second to none and it massively benefits the business, our landlords and our tenants.
Please click here to see the conduct and rules we have to adhere to – being members of ARLA Propertymark – Conduct and Membership Rules
What makes AGT Property Management and Lettings different from other lettings agencies in Peterborough is that we stay on top of the ever changing legislations and continuously update and inform our tenants and landlords of things they need to be aware of.
We know that our landlords are busy people and they have employed our services to give them the peace of mind that their investment is a safe one. When they rent their property with AGT Property Management and Lettings they know they’re in safe hands.
Our tenants and landlords appreciate our approach. They enjoy the hassle-free property management service that we offer. We feel that customer service is our core offering and we ensure that we always offer the best advice to landlords and tenants alike and best practice is always maintained.
Our tenants and landlords in Peterborough know we will always go above and beyond when it comes to the general duties of property management and we will always provide our service with a personal touch because, like you, we are real people too!
Why not call us now and we can meet for a coffee so you can get to know AGT Property Management and Lettings better?
Every letting agent in Peterborough is different and this means they all do different things in different ways so we thought we would take this chance to tell you what we do and what we offer to help you choose the right letting agency in Peterborough for your needs.
What AGT Property Management and Lettings Do
- Marketing the property, Website, Zoopla, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Spareroom (Rooms/Studio’s only).
- Inspection of Property – safety reasons, potential issues, general maintenance.
- Legionaries Check – Combi Boilers are generally no/low risk. Flushing water through all taps minimises any risk.
- A valid Gas Safety Certificate – Electrical Certificate – Annual Building Insurance – Property License (HMO’s and Selective Licensing areas only).
- Collecting rent on the due date and paying it over to the landlord, with easy to read rent statements. Issuing correct notices at the correct time and in the correct way as necessary.
- Repairs/Maintenance – using our fully insured contractors, available on general maintenance or emergency calls, to keep your property in a safe/sound condition. We don’t add commission onto repair invoices!
- Right to Rent Checks – large fines can be given to landlords if tenants have no right to rent.
- Reference Checks – we use Rent4Sure for full referencing and our own in house checks.
- Tenancy Agreement – using a legally backed agreement for the protection of landlords and tenants.
- Inventory – detailed video footage or photos of property.
- Deposit Protection – serving prescribed information to tenants and protecting the deposit within the timescale allowed by law.
- Check Out – following end of tenancy, making sure property is left as it was, taking fair wear and tear into consideration.
- Deposit Release – identifying any issues and releasing the deposit when both parties agree.
- General inspections – making sure tenants are looking after the property well and to identify any maintenance or repair issues.
- Over 170 pieces of legislation to follow – we constantly keep on top of the ever changing legislation, making sure we update our system as and when.
- Property Possession – we prepare all court papers and court attendance if we ever need to take back possession of a property.
- General daily phone calls and emergency out of hours calls.
- Annual tax statements produced, making yearly accounting simple.